Trade360 is a CFD trading platform that is owned by MPF Global Markets Limited. The company is regulated by CySEC with license #202/13. It is a CrowdTrading platform where traders are not required to enter any credit card details.
Trade360 Ltd was established in 2013 by tech experts and entrepreneurs. The goal was to make CrowdTrading accessible to casual traders and pros. This CFD trading platform is guaranteed secure. The company is strictly regulated and complies with all tenets of MiFID. Passporting rights have been issued to Trade360 Ltd for all EEA countries. Trade360 is a CFD trading platform that is owned by MPF Global Markets Limited. The company is regulated by CySEC with license #202/13. It is a CrowdTrading platform where traders are not required to enter any credit card details. It is accessible to new traders and features zero commissions. Trade360 claims that new traders make an average deposit of $211, trade for 7 minutes 32 seconds and generate profits of $1,020 during their first month of trading. This CFD brokerage has been optimized for iOS and Android mobiles, tablets, and PC. CrowdTrading involves observing data and analytics, evaluating the information, and then trading accordingly. New traders qualify for a $50 bonus with no deposit needed at this CFD brokerage.
Trade360 Ltd provides traders with a wide range of accounts. These have been adapted to suit your trading preferences based on your income and the benefits that you seek. For example, the following account types are available (Most include live feed, trading signals, cashback rewards, 24/5 chat, WhatsApp support):
- Mini Account – Minimum deposit of $100 and a minimum line of $5000.
- Standard Account – Minimum deposit of $1000 and a minimum line of $10,000.
- Gold Account – Minimum deposit of $5000 and a minimum line of $50,000.
- Platinum Account – Minimum deposit of $10,000 and a minimum line of $100,000.
- VIP Account – Minimum deposit of $50,000 and a minimum line of $500,000.
- Islamic360 Account – Minimum deposit of $10,000 and a minimum line of $100,000.
Trade360 keeps everything simple for new traders and experienced traders. Since the trading platform is based on CrowdTrader, it’s really easy to get up and running. A wide range of financial assets can be traded including Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Currencies and Contracts for Difference (CFDs). The trading platforms include an online trading platform and a mobile trading platform. The benefits of the Trade360 online trading platform include a user-friendly interface with personalized features, no download software, and 24/7 trading interface. The mobile trading platform at Trade360 is fully functional on iOS and Android devices. It is ideally suited to smartphones, tablets, iPhone and iPads and allows for instant trading anywhere. The quality of the mobile trading platform is on par with the PC interface, and the platform features high-quality streaming.
A wide range of deposit options is available, including Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International, American Express, Skrill, Postepay, Neteller and sella.it. Once you’re ready to make a deposit, you can simply make it through the secure payments processing page on site, or via local bank transfer. Clients can easily contact Trade360 with any deposit-related queries. The funding methods cover credit cards, debit cards, local bank transfers, online bank transfers, prepaid cards, and e-wallets.
Trade360 lists its markets under the trading conditions tab. The following financial assets are available to traders:
- CFDs and indices – CAC 40, DAX 30, Dow Jones, AEX 25 futures, BEL 20 futures, NASDAQ, Nikkei 225, S&P 500. These are available with leverage of 50:1 with varying trading hours depending on where the index is based.
- Stocks – Apple, Facebook, Google, American Express, 3M, Adidas, AIG, American Airlines Group, AT&T, BASF, Best Buy, BHP Billiton, Caterpillar, Costco, Continental, CSX, Deutsche Telekom, Dollar Tree, EasyJet and scores of others.
- Currencies – USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/USD, BTC, CAD/JPY, EUR/CHF, EUR/TRY, GBP/INR, GBP/JPY, and many others. A full range of major pairs, exotic pairs and minor pairs is available.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) – many examples abound including XLK, VXX, BNO and EWW. Typical leverage is 50:1
- Commodities – gold, natural gas, silver, crude oil, corn, palladium, and platinum. Leverage on commodities is 50:1.