Trade.com is a CFD trading platform regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). It is fully compliant with the passporting requirements of MiFID for the European Union and regulated with the FCA in the UK, the BaFin in Germany and the AMF in France. Traders have access to dynamic trading platforms which are downloadable on mobile smartphones and tablets. The premier trading platform is WebTrader, with 2000 financial instruments available. The MetaTrader 4 platform is also available with multiple asset categories and a full spread of underlying assets.
Trade.com is owned and operated by Leadcapital Markets. This online brokerage offers traders zero commission trading and some 2,000 financial instruments. The trading platforms include MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader. It is entirely possible to trade CFDs on the go, courtesy of world-class mobile trading apps. Among others, traders get to enjoy a comprehensive education centre, and up-to-date economic calendar, insights into the market and advanced charting capabilities. Customer support is available in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Slovenian, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Chinese, Swedish and scores of others.
There are multiple available assets including exchange traded funds (ETFs), commodities, indices, stocks, bonds and forex.Trade.com is highly interactive, with rich multimedia content, streaming news updates and live market prices on popular instruments, shares, commodities, indices, forex etcetera. Traders can easily select accounts best suited to their needs on a multi-platform brokerage. You can easily get in touch with customer support at any of the international contact numbers, or direct through the head office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
There are 3 types of accounts at Trade.com:
- Classic Accounts with a minimum account size of $1,000
- Gold Accounts with the minimum account size of $5,000
- Platinum Accounts with a minimum account size of $25,000
There are increasing benefits as you move from Classic to Gold and finally to Platinum. These include Premium Customer Service, Autochartist, Trading Central, and Premium Daily Analysis. All accounts enjoy daily analysis (morning review), desktop & mobile trading, video tutorials, 24-hour customer support, webinars & seminars and dedicated account managers. There are also Practice Trading Accounts with Practice Funds and Live Accounts with Real Funds. The live accounts have 24/5 account managers, one-click executions, technical indicators and trading tools, daily analysis and market news and a low minimum deposit amounts.
There are 3 trading platforms at Trade.com. These include MetaTrader4, WebTrader and Sirix WebTrader. You can trade multiple assets on MT4. It is fully compatible with mobile and desktop devices, and it is one of the world’s most highly regarded trading platforms. Fortunately, it is ideally suited to trading contracts for difference, currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities and bonds. You can enjoy many unique features including signals and alerts, charts and automated trading. Account managers are available 24/5 with MT4. All in all, traders have access to 300 underlying assets with this platform. You can either download the platform or open a live account.
WebTrader is the other popular option at Trade.com. You can trade on the go with an incredible variety of financial instruments (2,000+). Among the many benefits of using this trading platform are mobile trading, a real-time news ticker, trading cubes, indicators and specialized charting capabilities, user-friendly navigation, rapid execution of trades and highly convenient access. WebTrader is only available as a live account – it cannot be downloaded. The other option is these Sirix WebTrader. This is 128-bit encryption technology for maximum security. It runs direct off your browser – no download required. It offers touchscreen trading, and it is ideally suited to CFD traders. You can also enjoy simplified access to your account with on the go news and account management assistance 24/5.
It is really easy making deposits at Trade.com. Options include Neteller, Webmoney, Skrill, Qiwi, Visa Electron, Visa, Diners Club International, JCB, MasterCard and others. There are wide range of credit cards, debit cards, bank wire and e-wallets to choose from. Each of these is guaranteed safe and secure courtesy of SSL technology.
The range of financial assets includes the following tradable options:
- ETFs – there are 30 exchange traded funds to choose from and over 2,000 assets. Traders can enjoy leverage with 100:1 and low margins. Trade can be conducted on the web, smartphones and tablets.
- Stocks – there are some 180 companies available and CFD trading on all of the stocks is possible 24/5. Traders can enjoy leverage of 1:5 all the way through 1:20. There are no commissions and tight spreads on all CFD stock trades.
- Indices – Trade.com covers some 26 international indexes around the world. These are tradable 24/5 with leverage going as high as 1:100 and as low as 1:20. There are no commissions and tight spreads on all indices. Examples include the FTSE 100, Dow Jones Industrial Average, CAC 40, DAX 30 and others.
- Forex – currency pairs such as the GBP/USD, GBP/EUR and GBP/JPY are available. In total there are 45 major, minor and exotic currency pairs with leverage up to 1:200. Once again, no commissions and tight spreads are the order of the day.
- Commodities – these include hard commodities like metals and soft commodities like agriculture. Traders will enjoy low margins, attractive premiums and plenty of diversity.
- Bonds – these securities are offered by governments and corporations. It’s possible to buy/sell CFDs with bonds at Trade.com. Leverage of 1:100 is available and there are USD, JPY, EUR and GBP bonds available.