24Option is an award-winning CFD trading brokerage. It has won acclaim from traders, regulatory authorities such as EGR, UK Forex and the iGB Awards. CFD trading is available on multiple financial assets including Crypto, Forex, commodities, stocks, and indices. The company prides itself on maintaining solid relationships with clients, courtesy of professional customer support, 100 tradable assets and unfettered access to the financial markets. This UK CFD trading brokerage is one of the top operators in the industry
24Option began as a binary options trading enterprise. Within short order, 24Option became one of the leaders in the field, thanks to a range of peripheral services that the company offers clients. These include video on demand, daily news briefs, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, webinars, and seminars. Customer support is geared towards assisting traders every step of the way. As far as ownership, 24Option is operated by Rodeler Limited which is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). Additionally, the company is registered and authorized by various regulatory authorities in Europe. These include The Austrian Financial Market Authority, the Financial Supervision Commission of Bulgaria, the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency, the Czech National Bank, the Danish FSA, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority in Germany, and many others. It has been licensed with the following number 207/13 by CySEC and has full passporting rights to offer CFD trading services across Europe courtesy of MiFID.
There are several different types of trading accounts available at 24Option. These include a Basic account, a Silver account, a Gold account, a Platinum account, and a Diamond account. Each account comes with unique benefits, and traders will do well to get in touch with a customer service specialist for more information. The benefits include the following:
- Basic Accounts – 1:200 leverage, spreads from 7 pips on exotic pairs, 3 pips on major pairs, and 4 pips on minor pairs.
- Silver Accounts – 1:200 leverage, spreads from 7 pips on exotic pairs, 3 pips on major pairs and 4 pips on minor pairs. Trading alerts and a personal coach are included.
- Gold Accounts – 1:200 leverage, spreads from 7 pips on exotic pairs, 2 pips on major pairs, 3 pips on minor pairs. SMS & email alerts, trading central and a personal coach are included.
- Platinum Accounts – 1:200 leverage, spreads from 7 pips on exotic pairs, 1.5 pips on major pairs, 2.5 pips on minor pairs. No monthly withdrawal fee, live training sessions and research website included.
24Option also includes a demo trading account. It takes approximately 3 minutes to register and verify an account, fund it, and start trading. The range of assets on all accounts include CFDs on Forex, stocks, indices, and commodities.
24Option uses the MT4 trading platform for all CFD trading options. The trading platform features a user-friendly interface with multiple safe and secure features. Traders have access to an enhanced experience, with high/low options, 60 second trades, or even 5-minute trading options. MT4 offers full charting capabilities and complete analysis of all financial trades. Orders can be executed immediately and results are instantaneous. The MT4 platform can be downloaded for all browsers including Windows, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Android, and iOS devices.
The deposit options include the following funding methods: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Discover, Skrill, Moneybookers, Delta, Qiwi, Sofort, Neteller, wire transfer, Diners Club International, Comodo, Union Pay, JCB, Switch, TrustPay, Euteller, EPS, BankLink, PaySafeCard, Moneta, iDEAL and many others.
Multiple markets are available for CFD traders. These derivative products cover a wide range of assets including currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices.
- Currency Pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/TRY and dozens of others.
- Indices: FTSE 100 futures, DAX 30, Dow Jones 30, NASDAQ 100, Ibex 35, CAC40, S&P 500, Nikkei 225, MIB 40, ASX 200, Bombay 30, South Africa 40, and others.
- Commodities: copper futures, platinum futures, silver, gold, crude oil futures, corn futures, coffee futures, XAU/JPY, sugar futures, XAU/EUR, and XAU/XAG.
- Shares: British Petroleum PLC, PetroChina, Vodafone, BMW, Barclays PLC, Samsung, Apple Inc., Google Inc., Royal Dutch Shell A, France Telecom, BBVA, Amazon, Nike, Citigroup, American Express, Facebook, JP Morgan Chase & Company, Exxon, BNP Paribas, McDonald’s, Sony, Tesco etc.
Client services can be reached by live chat, telephone, or email. Customer support representatives are available in multiple languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, and Polish.
All client funds are maintained in segregated accounts. Further, 24Option is regulated by CySEC and has passporting rights courtesy of MiFID. Various other European financial authorities monitor, licence and/or regulate the activities of 24Option.
This CFD trading broker is easy to navigate. Opening an account takes approximately 3 minutes, and all aspects of the trading platform can be accessed from the top of the screen. Mobile trading is also possible, and accessible from 24Option. Simply click on the AppStore or Google Play Store option for the download.
The range of tradable assets at 24Option is substantial. Traders will find a wide variety of commodities, currencies, indices, and currency pairs available to them. As a CFD trader, you cannot go wrong with 24Option. The MT4 trading platform is internationally recognized as the gold standard and it has been tailored to the specs of the 24Option platform.